• Set VIP cho 50 tài khoản đầu tiên hoàn thành nhiệm vụ. Chi tiết Tại đây

Wenger is the problem itself Wenger is the problem itself

ymakerpi8d

Thượng đế
i just wonder what else is left 4Arsene to learn from. If for the last four years the club has failed to show results out of the carling cup, why doesnt he finally opt out of the cuphe gets fined which money i dont think summoounts to the transport costs out of the emirates to compete in the cupplus the payments to the players who participate in itby the way these paymenys are some of the reasons why senior players get paid much le s than their counterparts in the other premiership topflight clubs.i just dont see why Bendtner should still play for the clubthis club is to big for such immature performance. Scoring 2 important goals over a period of three years is not good enough. I didnt see a reason why Djorou or Song were not fileded. Silvestre played well enough compared to team he has never communicated with in defence,Merida always left Rodney McGruder Jersey Silvestre alone forgeting which kept those guys ball always in playGuys i think Wenger should stop lying to us. Honestly speaking we should stage a campaign for his removal. You cant convince anyone that a manager is bigger than a club. this guy should go and pull up some other club in Africa or Asia.