• Set VIP cho 50 tài khoản đầu tiên hoàn thành nhiệm vụ. Chi tiết Tại đây

Sounders lose first game Sounders lose first game

ymakerpi8d

Thượng đế
Montero celebrates after heading in his second goal in a 3-2 preaseason lo s to the San Jose Earthquakes- 2/13/09Its still preaseason, but the Sounders 3 game winning streak ended with a 3-2 lo s to San Jose. In the Central Coast Showcase. Young sensation Freddy Montero got a brace, but San Jose went one better as Ryan Johnson scored two and Quincy Amarikwa scored the other.In a game when you score two goals, its always a good Wild Blank Women Jersey thing (getting an understanding with each other). I thought Fredy Montero looked sharp. I thought his understanding with Nate was very good. I thought offensively it was good, Sigi Schmid said.Its good to hear that Jaqua and Montero are finally understaning each other on the pitch, because I think that duo can really take the MLS by storm. It seems like Montero is adapting to the physical play of the MLS so hopefully he can continue scoring goals. With the amount of aging backlines in MLS increasing, the Jaqua-Montero partnership looks set to be a deadly one.Schmid did say we have to get a lot better defensively,as all three goals came from making the wrong decisions instead of being in the wrong place, but it seems like he has a plan, and we have more than capable defenders.The Sounders next play this Friday at 7 against the Portland PilotsFor more, including a full match report, go here:

Liên kết

Sửa khóa Hà ĐôngThợ sửa khóa quận Hà Đông uy tín & tận tâm Sông Hồng Diamond City Dự án nhà ở tại chợ Đầu mối Nông Sản lớn nhất Hưng Yên Sửa máy lọc nước hà đông uy tín, chất lượng, nhanh chóng