• Set VIP cho 50 tài khoản đầu tiên hoàn thành nhiệm vụ. Chi tiết Tại đây

Possible Transfer Targets Part III

ymakerpi8d

Thượng đế
Just the fact that I can get three parts out of this means Tottenham will probably be reasonably active in the window. Although I personally dont feel we need a new striker for the rest of this season, with Pavlyuchenko and Campbells partnership blo soming, Harry clearly feels differently. He has already stated his intent to bring in either Jermaine Defoe or Craig Bellamy. But either in this transfer window or in the summer, a striker is a must; with Fraizer Campbell keen to return to Manchester United and make an impact at Old Trafford. But there a strikers in abundance that would fit the bill.Jermaine DefoeA 25-year-old fast striker with a great shot on him, Defoe has already adhered himself toSpurs fans. He has already stated his intent to leave Pompey, and Tony Adams has admited he may have played his last game for the South-coast side. Defoe is Redknapps prime target, but the club could be priced out of a deal to take him to White Hart Lane. He is a Premiership-proven natural goalscorer, and already knows the club and the area extremely well. All parties seem to be happy to reach a deal, but the only stumbling block could be the price. He would be a good signing, although maybe too similar to the Aston Villa-wanted Darren Bent.Craig BellamyAt 29, Craig Bellamy has been around more clubs than most, so if this deal goes ahead, dont expect the Welshman to stay at the club for more than one or two seasons. His main attribute is his pace, but he is capable of banging in goals as well. In my opinion, Bellamy would be the worst striker Sputrs could sign, and hopefully Man City (sorry City fans) snap him up.Radamel FalcaoA player heavily linked with Tottenham in the summer,the Columbianhas made 13 appearencesfor his country, therefore making him eligable for a work permit. He is a natural goalscorer, who I beleive would be an excellent signing. Although, Redknapp will probably want to acquire proven Premiership players. In the summer, Falcao was linked with both Arsenal and Tottenham, with representatives from the latter reportedly going to watch the Columbian play for River Plate and discu s a transfer fee with the Argentine club. Falcao does score goals frequently, but he would be more of a replacement for Robbie Keane rather than Dimitar Berbatov whose replacement was Pavlyuchenko. youtube: Lukas PodolskiRecently made available by Bayern Munich for 9.6m, the German was one of the stars of Euro 2008. He is fast, skillful and can score goals. Predominantly a striker, Podolski can Naz Reid Jersey also play in the hole or on the left wing. Continuously linked with the North London outfit, this deal could well happen, with Bayern Munich keen to offload the player (dont take that to meen he is no good) and at a cut price. If you ask me, Podolski is just the player we need.As I say, though, I dont feel that a striker is urgent. Pav seems to have finally found his form, and Fraizer Campbell is also showing his potential.