• Set VIP cho 50 tài khoản đầu tiên hoàn thành nhiệm vụ. Chi tiết Tại đây

Lionel Messi set for earth shattering Barcelona departure

ymakerpi8d

Thượng đế
Lets start this with this: Francois Gallardo. He isnt really the greatest source, is he? For this is a man that said Pedro was on the verge of a Barcelona exit, that John Terry was to move to Valencia, and that Pep Guardiola had a pre contract negotiated with Manchester City; none of which turned out to be true. So, should we believe the man this time? You never know, after all, a broken clock is right twice a day.The latest words coming out from the mouth of Gallardo is that .In late September, just two months ago, oneBarcaplayer andhisadvisers met with the club. The footballer wanted a review of his contract and the Catalans promised to allow that player to do so. They agreed an increase in wages. Yet after a month, the club made contact with them and explained that they could not fulfil it.So a month agothe relationship between advisers and the club broke down. The player feels betrayed and has decided to leave at the end of the season.The player has a verbal agreement other team, and infor February/March he will begin preparing his transfer.The decision is taken.LeoMe siwill leave the clubat the end of season!Its pretty hard to believe that Me si would leave Barcelona, at least right now. The Argentine striker has constantly reiterated that he wants to spend the majority of his career at the Camp Nou before leaving to retire in Argentina, he has said that Barca would be the only European club he would ever play for, and most recently he has said that he is considering retiring at Barcelona. In the midst of his injury troubles, Me si looks happy and content in Spain.At the Camp Nou Me si is idolised, he is praised and worshipped like a God, he plays with some of the best and finest footballers the world has ever seen and he racks up countle s individual and team awards. Plus, this is a club that probably is responsible for Lionel Me si even being a footballer in the first place. It is unthinkable that he would leave all this at the age of 26, and it is also unthinkable that he would break a promise made to the fans of FC Barcelona, that is the promise that Barcelona will be the only European club he would ever play for.I find it hard to believe that there is any substance to this, but you could never say for sure. And with Pep Guardiola currently coaching Bayern Munich, with Munich being an Adidas club, and with rumours that Bayern could be in for Me sis signature, Barca fans, Ozzie Smith Jersey keep on your toes throughout the summer.However, even if Me si were to leave the Catalan capital, it certainly wont spell doom and gloom. Barcelona will definitely receive a world record transfer fee for the player that will more than likely stand for the next few decades, probably in the region of 250-300 million, and of course, the Catalans have rising star Neymar in tow now.

Liên kết

Sửa khóa Hà ĐôngThợ sửa khóa quận Hà Đông uy tín & tận tâm Sông Hồng Diamond City Dự án nhà ở tại chợ Đầu mối Nông Sản lớn nhất Hưng Yên Sửa máy lọc nước hà đông uy tín, chất lượng, nhanh chóng