• Set VIP cho 50 tài khoản đầu tiên hoàn thành nhiệm vụ. Chi tiết Tại đây

Justin Jefferson not at Vikings volunteer exercises

C

Caitliny

The Minnesota Vikings, Vikings Store along with several other NFL teams, began their offseason programs today with volunteer exercises. I would love to emphasize the word "voluntary" in this situation because one certain player is not at the Twin Cities Orthopedics Performance Center and there will certainly be people that make a much bigger offer regarding it than they require 've possibly listened to by now that broad receiver Justin Jefferson is not present at the Vikings' workouts today. Once more, these are volunteer workouts, and Jefferson had not been with the Vikings for the majority of the offseason program in 2014, , there will likely be no scarcity of Really Smart Football Individuals that will be certain to allow you know that this indicates that Jefferson no more wishes to be in Minnesota or that negotiations on his probably) record-setting agreement extension are going badly. Numerous of them are the exact same individuals that have actually been forecasting because last offseason that the Vikings would be trading Jefferson with a success rate of zero . I mean, I'm not the brightest light bulb on the string when it involves this kind of point, but at the very least we're not out here proactively disparaging your are plenty of players that do not go to voluntary workouts with their teams since they're, you recognize, voluntary. Justin Jefferson isn't the initial member of the Vikings to not participate in volunteer workouts with the group, and the odds are good that he won't be the last, Vikings' mandatory minicamp will certainly occur this year from 4 - 6 June. If Jefferson's extension isn't done already and he misses out on that get-together, possibly after that we can begin appearing the alarm systems. Till after that, however, there isn't anything to fret about when it pertains to the league's best pass receiver and his present condition with our favorite football group.