• Set VIP cho 50 tài khoản đầu tiên hoàn thành nhiệm vụ. Chi tiết Tại đây

Messi wants to face United Messi wants to face United

ymakerpi8d

Thượng đế
Barca wonderkid Lionel Me si has identified the Man Utd Champions League semi-final match as the perfect game to return from injury. The young Argentinean has torn his left leg thigh muscle in the March Last 16 game against Celtic, and has not featured for the club ever since this incident, receiving treatment in his home-country. Me si has recently started light training and hopes to be able to play in the potential Man Shaquille O'Neal Jersey Utd vs Barcelona game, where the much-awaited Ronaldo vs Me si struggle will take place. Both Barcelona and Man Utd have won their away games, so this puts them as clear favourites to make it to the semi-final stage of Champions League. Me si is a world-cla s player and the Man Utd squad will surely be hoping that he doesnt make it in time to face them. Me si has shown that he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Diego Armando Maradona, performing the legend Argentines cla sic goals for his club Barcelona. He is the only player that will realistically challenge Cristiano Ronaldo for the Worlds Best Player award. He has scored one goal le s than Ronaldos 7 Champions League goals. The Barca vs Man Utd game will determine who the current best football player is. It would be great if I could be in the semi-finals of the Champions League. If we played Manchester United it would be amazing because we would be playing one of the best teams in the world. Lionel Me siMe si has thanked God for his fast recovery and said that he feels he can start playing immediately, even thought the Barca staff is taking a cautious approach for their prized wonderkid. Im fine now and I have completed all the stages of the recovery. The legs responding and thank God the moment of my return has arrived. Ill no doubt be training alone for the next one or two days then on the third Ill join my team-mates. Lionel Me si